In the continuing saga of the table the brown shipping company destroyed, this week, after taking care of some business, I completed the rebuilding of said table.
Since Daniel has been Customer of the Year, when he asked if he could replace the shear blade with a couple wrenches, I said I could do that.
Personally, I like this top better than the previous one it had.
It looked like this when it left my house.
The top passed all the weight tests, but I can’t do too much on my end to keep it from being shatter proof. So I placed props between the top and the foot and secured them with wrapping. I then wrapped the top to the foot to make doubly sure that the props were secured. Then I wrapped the middle section again.
I took it to the blue shipping company after I found a locally owned shipping place that works with them who had a guy behind the counter that knew what he was doing when it came to packing fragile items. I took insurance out on this again, just in case.
Everyone, cross your fingers. It should arrive Thursday or Friday.